Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I recently purchased a KX-TGD560 and it blocks calls from…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a KX-TGD560 and it blocks calls from family and neighbors. What gives? I know it is correctly hooked up and there are no loose connections. And my previous phone always worked well before. How can I get rid of the 1000 already blocked calls?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

How can I tell?

Technician's Assistant: The Smartphone Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes. Computer and TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, we aren't into big tech.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/19/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is anyone able to call you at all?

Please let me know