Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to get to google play station so I can download…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get to google play station so I can download the directvnow app.the play station will not open for me. I made sure I was on the internet

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Network cable

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/19/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to run the play station on?

Please let me know

Thank you

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer