Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I am trying to get to google play station so I can download…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get to google play station so I can download the directvnow app.the play station will not open for me. I made sure I was on the internet

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Network cable

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/19/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to run the play station on?

Please let me know

Thank you