Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Netflix not connected to Samsung TV anymore. Smart hub comes…

Customer Question
Netflix not connected to...

Netflix not connected to Samsung TV anymore. Smart hub comes up but no netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your router, and what Samsung model are you connecting it to?

Model UN46EH5300FXZA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your Samsung?

ROUTER IS LYNKSYS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried the solutions on CNET but nothing works.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you do not see the Netflix app at all?

Or it will not open for you?

Please let me know