Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Trying to set up Amazon Echo following directions in the…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up Amazon Echo following directions in the Alexa app and after echo connects to my wi if it requests me to connect to my WiFi and evertime it comes back with this message: To access this public network you’re required to take action on a third party site that will now be displayed. I’d I continue it states the page failed to load. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

It is new and has never been used before

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

No I don’t know how

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/18/2017
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Are you setting this up using the app on your phone or are you doing it from your PC?