Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I’m trying to set up my ea 6700 as a repeater, but can’t…

Customer Question
Hi - I’m trying...

Hi - I’m trying to set up my ea 6700 as a repeater, but can’t edit the internet settings

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Linksys is the one i’m trying to make a repeater off of my comcast router

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I logged into the smart wifi, went to connectivity, then internet settings and tried to edit, but nothing happens when i click on the edit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/18/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you still need assistance with this?

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Are you near your router right now?