Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Just got a new tablet so trying to connect my WIFI. I put in…

Customer Question
Just got a new...

Just got a new tablet so trying to connect my WIFI. I put in the SSID Network but I can't remember my password ***** not sure where to find it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I don't recall ever changing it

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I think my desktop has WIFI, not sure my technician installed everything for me years ago. I called the cable office about a yr ago to get my password ***** I hooked up a Fire stick but I just don't remember what it was

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/18/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Do you have a laptop connected to this same wireless network?