Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Need to get password for my wifi. Did not change since it…

Customer Question
Need to get password...

Need to get password ***** my wifi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Did not change since it was hooked up months ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

It was on my pc.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/17/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You have a computer that is connected to the wifi now?

go to start menu > control panel > (network/Internet) or network/sharing center > change adapter settings > double click on wireless icon > wireless properties > security > show characters