Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just installed a new Asus WI-FI Router (RT-AC3100.) It is…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new Asus WI-FI Router (RT-AC3100.) It is installed in a room on one end of my110 ft. long, two level house. It works in about half of the house. What kind of wireless router extender will give me coverage in the other half of the house

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Asus router?

Asus RT-AC3100

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus router?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/17/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can use just about any wifi extender.

If you want to stick with the ASUS brand, then you can use the following:

https://www.amazon.com/Repeater-Access-Point-Bridge-RP-N12/dp/B013LKLK2M

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------