Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How to connect Alexa to my wifi settings. I'm connected to…

Customer Question
How to connect Alexa...

How to connect Alexa to my wifi settings

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes, I'm connected to internet also

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Our out of five lights are connected including the internet light. I am unable to identify the others.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/15/2017
Network Technician: Russell H., Internet and LAN replied 8 months ago
Russell H., Internet and LAN

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Alexa setup question.
Please tell me (since a device is needed to do the setup and connecting of an Alexa device to the WiFi) what device you are using for the setup:

- a smartphone with an Android OS (e.g. Samsung Galaxy)

- a smartphone of the Apple type (iPhone)

- a computer? (Apple or Windows, it does not matter, either can do the task, but it has to have WiFi capability, like the smartphones also have to...)

By any chance can you give me a call back for my phone number

(I regret that I am myself not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)