Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

The AirPort Express Router is blinking. Apple. I think it…

Customer Question
The AirPort Express Router...

The AirPort Express Router is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I think it needs an Up date how do I do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do you need

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Networking
12/15/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you still able to get internet via it?

Please let me know

ok, updates it will do itself, or make a popup for you, the blinking is not due to this.

But remove the power to the airport, wait 5 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then functions please

It is back to green

Yes, it needed a restart, it would have updated itself and needed that, if it happens again just repeat what we did, as you see it is now ok.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Network Specialist