Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Said password not right. Dir820l. I had it working before…

Customer Question
Said password ***** right ...

Said password ***** right

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Dir820l

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I had it working before but forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Network Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get connected

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
hello
are you there
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify, the issue is with the password ***** sign into your outlook account?

Please let me know

Thank you