Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Since the latest windows update my computer will not talk to…

Customer Question
Since the latest windows...

Since the latest windows update my computer will not talk to my printer.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is wired message box says USB composit device can't work properly with USB 3.0

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Looking for new printer driver,followed directions in trouble shooter box disconnected electric and printer cord and reconnected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

You are not the exoert?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/14/2017
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason