Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My Router is not working. My internet provider has been

Customer Question
My Router is not...

My Router is not working. My internet provider has been contacted & all is good on their end.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

On the Apple router the one light is blinking orange. On the Spectrum device all are solid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to be able to connect w/ internet!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
12/13/2017
Network Technician: Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
Randy IT Tech
Randy IT Tech, Network Administrator

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

What is the model number of your router please?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer