Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Dcs 2132l was working now it appears in mydlinklite. The…

Customer Question
Dcs 2132l was working...

Dcs 2132l was working now it appears in mydlinklite . The green light is on but when I try to access the camera it asks for a password. I did reset the camera to factory defaults. The camera does appear in my dlink lite but asks for the password. What is the factory default password?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

IN the remote past until today when I reset the camera to factory defaults. by pressing the small button with a paper clip

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to get my dlink lite to connect to the camera

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 day by:
12/14/2017
Network Technician: Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Certified Networking Engineer

Hi JACUSTOMER-q3sajtzl,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. if you have reset the camera to factory settings, try logging in with the following:

username = admin

password = (leave it blank)

Let me know if that gets you in and we can go to the next step. This is the default factory login to use when you are locally accessing the camera via your computer to manually set it up.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert