Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

New unit does not show wifi. It is a TP Link. Refreshing…

Customer Question
New unit does not...

New unit does not show wifi

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

It is a TP Link

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Refreshing available networks, then ran trouble shooter. No results bc not online

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

On initial startup, I had to enter wifi pw. At that point, all the usual networks in my neighborhood were shown. After that, nada

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/13/2017
Network Technician: Dan, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
Dan, Network Administrator

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Do you have any other devices that are connecting to your network?