Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My internet shuts itself off constantly. Please help. Do you…

Customer Question
My internet shuts itself...

My internet shuts itself off constantly. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Do you mean the name of my computer?

Technician's Assistant: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far?

When the computer shuts itself down, I use my mouse and have to go out of the system. I sign back on using google and again sign on to the web site that was lost. I can not stay in the site for only a few seconds.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

My computer is a Toshiba, model #

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

My computor is a Toshiba Model #LX835-D3203, large Desk Top

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/12/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?