Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a Samsung tablet that I have never used, the model…

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Samsung tablet that I have never used, the model number is ***** Can you tell me if I can get wifi on it, and if so, how?

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Samsung device?

I'm wondering if the tablet works. When I charge it, the battery shows that it is full, but then I cannot get it to come on

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know enough to no if you know what I mean SMILE, so no

12/11/2017
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The tablet does have wifi built into it, to access and connect fo to settings, wireless and there you can select your wireless network and connect to it.

Let me know how you go please

Thank you

Richard, Network Specialist