Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have forgotten my password for my wifi Skipper. How do I…

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my wifi Skipper. How do I get it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I don't ever having a password. The bright house tek must have set it up for me.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my password. I am trying to set up my Firestick

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/10/2017
Network Technician: GeekGal, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Network Administrator

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Do you by any chance have a computer that is connected to Skipper network wirelessly (not with an ethernet cable)?