Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I keep getting the proxy server refusing connections. So if…

I keep getting the...

I keep getting the proxy server refusing connections. So if I go into options and change to no proxy, I can get on server however apps on my desk top don't work under that setting saying

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Ethernet and internet sometimes blink but right now they are solid.

12/10/2017
UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

What does this service cost?

You will get all prices on screen before accepting, and in your email

UranNet
UranNet, Network Administrator
No thank you.
Please do not proceed or charge.

ok For refund please contact customer service: http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us