Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Wifi wont turn on, I'm on hotspot with my phone, nothing…

Customer Question
Wifi wont turn on ...

Wifi wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

I'm on hotspot with my phone

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Nothing wrong with router as phones, ipads etc can connect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Its just my pc

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/10/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

You can connect to hotspot on your phone but not your router?

I paid the $5 then noticed that it will cost a lot more, just checked on my account and you deducted another $42, I want my money back as I did not agree to the extra charge
No, because that will be an extra $39