Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I bought a Nintendo $20 card and part of the code numbers…

Customer Question
I bought a Nintendo...

I bought a Nintendo $20 card and part of the code numbers were not there. I cannot access the game because of it.

Technician's Assistant: What Nintendo system do you have?

Nintendo Switch

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Nintendo game system? What have you tried so far?

The numbers on the card itself are unreadable because they are not all there. They are smeared so I cannot put the code in from the game card.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I find out the correct code for this game card?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/9/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris