Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

None of my electronic devices wilnl conectto wifi even

Customer Question
None of my electronic...

None of my electronic devices wilnl conectto wifi even though the netgear box shows that it is on. Service stoped at approximately 3:00 am.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your NETGEAR router?

Netgear54

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried connecting to google , rook aple tab nook google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Please call at 1(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/10/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule this out as the cause of the connectivity issues, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Do you need further assistance?

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer