Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I accidentally deleted my dashboard and can’t seem to figure…

Customer Question
I accidentally deleted my...

I accidentally deleted my dashboard and can’t seem to figure out how to get it back

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad Pro ios11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

One month. I use an app called eyeonwater and the dashboard is gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I looked for dashboard b did not find one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/7/2017
Network Technician: Jins M. N., System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., System Administrator

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you.

1. Press and hold the Side button and either volume button until the slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your iPhone completely off.
  3. After your iPhone turns off, press and hold the Side button again until you see the Apple logo.

Now check and let me know the result.

Regards
Jins

Ok
I am waiting
If I was charged the money, should we not connect to complete the help
What do I do

Did you restarted the phone as per the instructions I gave before? Still the problem exists even after restart?