Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can't connect my kindle fire to my home wifi. My smart tv…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my kindle fire to my home wifi

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

My smart tv and cell phone connect but there is my home wifi dos't show on kindle

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All of them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

This computer is connected to frontier5392_5g

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/7/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once shut down your kindle and turn it back on.
Let me know when this is done.

done
not worth the extra cost
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

You don't have to ignore the Call request message.