Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have Comcast internet and TV, a TP-Link Modem, and I would…

Customer Question
I have Comcast internet...

I have Comcast internet and TV, a TP-Link Modem, and I would like to be able to connect to the internet with more than my desktop. I therefore purchased a WAV Link Router which the instructions say I should connect to the modem and computer and then call my service provider which is Comcast. Are you the person I should contact?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Phillips, 10 years or so, but the problem is not with the TV, it works fine. I am interested in Internet connectivity via WIFI.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/7/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach comcast.
JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.
I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question.
Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.