Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cannot review or change any settings. I dont have the

Customer Question
Cannot review or change...

Cannot review or change any settings. I dont have the password. I remember setting the password ***** I cannot get it to work

Technician's Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?

Yes using a computer

Technician's Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?

I bought it at Best Buy. I always use***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

I cant think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/7/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Sammy, what is the make and model number of the device that you are having difficulty with?

It is a swann 84500 eight camera dvr
I am at work at this time. I may try that tonight

To reset the Swann password, please try the following procedure:

http://support.swann.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2748727-dvrx-4350-4500-8075-password-reset