Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My panasonic 6821 will dial numbers but then dead... have…

Customer Question
My panasonic 6821 will...

My panasonic 6821 will dial numbers but then dead... have had telstra check the lines which are fine

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Nbn

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Every wire has been removed and replaced many times...the last idea I tried was to turn it all off and remove batteries for an hour...still nothing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/6/2017
Network Technician: Nathan, System Administrator replied 4 months ago
Nathan, System Administrator

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you have any other phones, not part of the panasonic system, on this same line? If so are they working properly?
Can you still receive incoming calls?

no other panasonic.. only my mobile which is fine

I meant another phone on the home line, like a corded or wall phone

I think paying 30 dollars is enough... but thank you

I'm not asking for anything else. You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I need the specific details I've requested though, please.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer