Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Unable to connect to internet...have wifi connection to

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to internet...have wifi connection to laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

Ipad that is

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

3 and 5 from top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 7 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

on ipad go to settings > general > reset > reset network settings

then try to connect to the network again and test

No reset options in general??

what ios are you on?

settings > general > software update