Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My wifes phone don't work we went to Verizon and they said…

Customer Question
My wifes phone don't...

My wifes phone don't work we went to Verizon and they said to contact you as we don't seem to have the password *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It says iPhone se its an apple

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

We took our lap top to Verizon and they tried to get it working but we don't know pass word

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that we don't know anything about this phone My wife said she tried to do an apple update and then it quit working... She has the flu today so I'm trying for her

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Isaac Franklin, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, System Administrator

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you know the email she attached to the phone and able to access that email still?

What version of iphone? 4/5/6/7/ etc?

I am supposed to have an answer but don't know how to get it I had a text message

What do you mean you had text? Is it sending a code?

Can you please tell me if you would like to continue tonight or at another date?