Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Getting error code 32007 on wifi system update. Wireless,

Customer Question
Getting error code 32007...

Getting error code 32007 on wifi system update

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting your game system to the router: wirelessly or by network cable?

Wireless, the connection was successful

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, phone, etc.) connecting to the router?

Of course, it isa house with a lot of equipment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Game Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but no other devices have interference issues to connect to internet but this thing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just turned it on to update after a few years not used, so this just happened today. Obviously you do not update software that often

Can you tell me what type of device this is happening on?

Thanks

Kris

Wii game console

If the Wii Shop Channel is undergoing maintenance, you will be unable to complete the system update. Likely causes: Your Internet connection has slowed or was interrupted, or our servers could be busy. Verify the following: Slow or incompatible Internet connections can "time out" and result in this error code.

No way, my X1 connection runs at 127mbps, try again

If the Wii Shop Channel is undergoing maintenance, you will be unable to complete the system update.

the wii server is the issue, the error code does not suggest that

Status: 4 - DOWN

How the hell I am supposed to know that for my $35.00 charge?
This is NOT helpful

This is helpful as this is the answer to the error code

You guys are useless

I have resolved your issue initially

I will dispute this charge, not paying for this dumb answer.
You told me nothing certain, you are guessing that it is down for maintenance. I could guess that without you
This is a scam. Calling credit card company and will dispute the charge, horseshit!

Would you like me to change the DNS and go to a new update server?

No I will try later this is a waste of time

OK thanks do you want me to cancel and refund

pls cancel this session and issue a refund. Nothing was resolved

Flagging for a refund, No need to reply

Thanks

Kris

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer