Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I get the password for netgear. WNR1000v3. I have…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get the password ***** netgear

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Netgear router?

WNR1000v3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I have tried what I thought was my password ***** it didn’t work. I don’t know what else to do

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Are you connected to this netgear router from any of your other or this computer? If yes, we can view the saved password.

Okay. May i know which operating system is running on the computer that is already connected to the router?