Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My cell phone wi-fi connection from the NET GEAR says,"

Customer Question
My cell phone wi-fi...

My cell phone wi-fi connection from the NET GEAR says, " connected, no internet." Why? COX cable is my

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Ihave a ARRIS modem and a a CISCO modem. My PC is getting internet fromCISCO, I believe.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Link is bliknking on CISCO only

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My PC has an internet connection but my wi-fi on cell no. A friend tried to re-connect the PC to the Net GEAR and then net GEAR to ARRIS but Ilost the PC internet connection.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Was my credit card charged ? How much?
I received not one suggestion for resolution to my problem.
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Phone. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me the make and model of the cell phone please?

Thank you

Samsung 7 edge.
Wi fi works on other networks on this phone