Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can’t view my Hulu. I logged in and it’s telling me to…

Customer Question
I can’t view my...

I can’t view my Hulu. I logged in and it’s telling me to connect my Mobil device to my phone. My son set everything up for me. It’s under his Hotmail. He is now away at school in another state and I think it’s asking to connect his Mobil device. I have an apple tablet for Lovett. He has an apple phone

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

He set everything up through his applelaptop He can view it but I cant

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven’t

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Lol no

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Networking
Still not working
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I’m paying for Hulu live. I’m missing all my shows what is the problem here ?
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

On what device are you watching Hulu?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.