Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have a new phone, and forgot my wifi password con I change…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new phone, and forgot my wifi password con I change it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Years ago, but I forgot my password, and I need a new one.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Desk top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I bought a new a new IPhon, and I need the password ***** connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/4/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

How is the desktop connected is that through a cable to your router or through WiFi?

And is that a Windows operating system?

Can I talk to someone on the phone I am 83 years old, and can't work this way.
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

I am really sorry, I don't have an option to make a phone call. In this case I will opt out this case and allow the other expert to view this case and they will help you is making a phone call.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Or I can help you in this where right now. You will be able to see a Secure remote pop up.

Wherein I can remotely troubleshoot with the issue.

Else you can try to exit out of that,and let me know.