Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I've just recently gone on to fibre optic through FLOW here…

Customer Question
Hi, I've just recently...

Hi, I've just recently gone on to fibre optic through FLOW here in Barbados. I can see the WiFi lights are both on and I've checked my laptop to make sure WiFi is on which it is. However, I am not connected and no longer have access like I used to have automatically. If you can advise me on this I would be most grateful. Thanks, Jennie

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

I haven't but a friend may have done so when she used my laptop when I was abroad.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes, I've connected on both laptop and ipad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else thanks Pearl

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/5/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the version of windows you are using on the laptop?

Please let me know