Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cannot log in as I get message, "not connected to Network."

Customer Question
Cannot log in as...

Cannot log in as I get message, "not connected to Network." I have rebooted with no success.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

A few years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really. I have had Geek Squad for several years with much success.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/4/2017
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Network Specialist

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What is the make and model of the device you are trying to sign into?

Please let me know