Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I need to reset my password but now my router isn't blinking…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my password ***** now my router isn't blinking correctly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

Never, a tech came to house about 2 weeks ago & set it

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

I have a laptop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/2/2017
Network Technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist

What brand and model of router do you have and which lights aren't blinking correctly?