Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Having trouble with linksys wrt1900ac password. Wrt1900ac.

Customer Question
Having trouble with linksys...

Having trouble with linksys wrt1900ac password

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Linksys router?

Wrt1900ac

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Forgot password ***** tried resetting about 5 times through linksys to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

My provider is xfinity and the linksys is connected using ethernet cable to an area outside for a better signal when using my amazon fire tv the signal is very good but cannot connect because of password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/2/2017
Network Technician: Pete, Networking Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Networking Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you use the reset button on the Linksys box then the password ***** be reset to the default password.

Can you find the default password ***** on the box?

Are you using the correct lower or UPPER case letters for the password?