Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cannot get on wifi as changed login and not working. About…

Customer Question
Cannot get on wifi...

Cannot get on wifi as changed login and not working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

About 641pm

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Am using my fone to do now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/2/2017
Network Technician: arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
arsufi
arsufi, Computer Hardware Engineer

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below reply box to post your response

Let me know when you are ready