Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Just had the network change its router name, to I reset my…

Customer Question
Just had the network...

Just had the network change its router name, hoe to I reset my extender to match it

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Linsky and it is the RE6500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I pushed the button on the back but got a blinking red light

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just need to connect for work purposes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
12/2/2017
Network Technician: Damian Costa, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, System Administrator

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

If you want to wait a bit I can probably walk you through it over the phone?

How long is the wait

Fixing an email problem with another customer...so probably around 20min or so