Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Cannot connect to server. Comtrend. Everthing. Can you call…

Customer Question
Cannot connect to server ...

Cannot connect to server

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Comtrend

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Everthing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you call me at(###) ###-####

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/2/2017
Network Technician: Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the network, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.

I am also forwarding an offer for phone support as requested in case you need further assistance.
Thanks,
David.

Do you still need assistance?

Syseng
Syseng
Syseng, Computer Systems Engineer