Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I try to purchase additional time for the hot spot, all goes…

Customer Question
I try to purchase...

I try to purchase additional time for the hot spot, all goes well until they request the mail code. I live in a RV, I move, a former mail code stalls the process, What do you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Mail code change stops me from purchasing additional time for my hot spot when using the computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 4 days by:
12/6/2017
Network Technician: Josh, Helpdesk replied 7 months ago
Josh, Helpdesk

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.