Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Where do I find the security key just got a new computer.

Customer Question
Where do I find...

Where do I find the security key just got a new computer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple airport supreme router

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Trying to set up new computer on the router it is asking for network security key

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
12/1/2017
Network Technician: Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Certified Networking Engineer

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you. Please allow me a moment to review your question.

We can use one of the other computers to view the key. Do you have any (already connected to airport)

I am on it now
all I want to know is where to find security key for my apple airport extreme router model # A1354

Which operating system is it running on the computer that's already connected to airport ?

Windows 7

Do you see the signal strenght icon on the lower right corner?

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer