Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just moved and my button on my wps button broke on my

Customer Question
I just moved and...

I just moved and my button on my wps button broke on my Toshiba laptop with the

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Toshiba?

Sorry I didn't mean to send that yet.. The wps button broke on my router and I'm trying to access the internet on my Toshiba satellite L450. It came with the program Config free . it has a "radar" that finds all the devices. At the end it wants me to push the wps. Other times I am able to enter the key. Was looking for a way to do this at the end. devi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows 7.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Networking
12/1/2017
Network Technician: Moses C, System Administrator replied 8 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, System Administrator

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

if the wps button is broken then you would need the router password ***** connect the laptop to get on to the internet.

Do you have any other computer connected to the router?