Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I just purchased this new Linksys EA6700 and have a heck of…

Customer Question
I just purchased this...

I just purchased this new Linksys EA6700 and have a heck of a time getting the smartwifi to work.

Technician's Assistant: What device(s) are you connecting to your EA6700 network?

I have the internet connected, and my wifi phone I am actually connected, but I cannot get smartwifi to work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

What information you need. I logon to smart wifi, it asked me for the id and password. which is fine. then it ask for a router password, and I entered it, it kept saying it is invalid. I have it written down it should be correct.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/30/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just to confirm is this the first time you are trying to set this up?