Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an HP Laptop, and I wouild lioke to get it connected…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Laptop, and I wouild lioke to get it connected to the Internet

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your laptop?

No

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

All 6 are solid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thamk you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/30/2017
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I would like to know your internet provider and the model and brand of your router please.

My internet provider is xfinity.com. My Router is provided by Direct TV and I do not know the Model.
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Please check on the direct tv unit.

I have already been chaRGED $39 AND i DON'T WANT TO PAY ANOTHER $39
Please cancel my order , remove my name and credit information from your files. Thank you
Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Please ignore any remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me.

Network Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.