Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I connect my wifes tablet. AC1200 WIFI ROUTER MODEL…

Customer Question
How do I connect...

How do I connect my wifes tablet

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your device? How old is it?

AC1200 WIFI ROUTER MODEL R6120

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Android device?

PUTTING IN THE ROUTER SSIDNO.AND ROUTER PASSWORD

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/29/2017
Network Technician: Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Ok - can you tell me the model of tablet that your wife is working with? In particular, it would be helpful to know the version of Android OS that you're running. Should be able to get you set up without too much trouble.

I'm here and ready to help - just drop me an note here when you're ready to get started troubleshooting.

ASUS
Can you give me the model number? Or let me know when you purchased it (I can guess based on this)?