Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My computer is fine. Wi Fi is working. My phone keeps saying…

Customer Question
My computer is fine...

My computer is fine. Wi Fi is working. My phone keeps saying "Cannot connect With Pandora", even in my truck.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

At&t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I don't know what to try.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the wi fi signal on my phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/29/2017
Network Technician: Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Digital Educator and Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Ok, so it sounds like you're having some trouble using the Pandora app on your phone. Can you clarify for me whether you trying to access it using cellular data or just on Wifi? We can get you sorted once I have this clarification.

I'm here and ready to help - just drop me an note here when you're ready to get started troubleshooting.