Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can’t get Netflix working on my smart tv I have had

Customer Question
I can’t get Netflix...

I can’t get Netflix working on my smart tv I have had Netflix for over a year and now all of a sudden it’s not working

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your Apple device?

I have checked the connection to wifi on the tv and it is connected

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Power dsl phone Internet and. Wifi blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just to get netflix working thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Networking
11/29/2017
Network Technician: Kris R, CCIE replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, CCIE

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer