Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My hp officejet pro 8600 is not connected to internet and…

Customer Question
My hp officejet pro...

My hp officejet pro 8600 is not connected to internet and everything is connected, why/

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

It its connected wirelessly and everything else is working wireless

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

All lights are green and the link light is blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Networking
11/29/2017
Network Technician: Damian Costa, System Administrator replied 7 months ago
Damian Costa
Damian Costa, System Administrator

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

How old is the printer?

and

When did the problem start?